If i would have a negative 5 star i would click that, i literally just came back from there today from getting my windows tinted.The guy left my ignition on the whole 3hrs of the tint, then i look in my car and the jack *** is charging his phone on my charger???.

Then when my car didn t start, he proceeded to tell me its my car, that my car battery is messed up. I tried to tell him a million times that my car has a Aux mode, but he refused to listen to me and how i know my car. Then to top it off they kept trying to rip me off on the prices s of my tint. Every time i saw them, they kept going up on price.

To be honest i rather have drove out to California and got a better tint job for 99 bucks. Then when i got home my tint started to peal and i had some bubbles. After its all done, i look in my back seat the guy tracked dirt all over my rug and my bottom of my door when you step in.

Then top it all off they left my car dirty with the solution, then left window film tint all over my car in various places.Seriously wouldn t recommend them to my worst enemy.

Had an Experience with Chihuahua Tire Shop?

Comments

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more